Fix Language and Reading Problems
What is Fast ForWord?
It is a series of computer-delivered brain fitness exercises designed to produce dramatic language and reading improvements in a variety of student populations by improving memory, attention and processing skills. The Fast ForWord products support existing curriculum—they don’t replace it. When students process more efficiently, every other instructional strategy works better. The results in schools throughout the country are dramatic; students can achieve a one- to two-year gain in reading skills in 8-12 weeks!
What kinds of changes might you see after your child starts working on Fast ForWord products?
- Increased self-esteem
- A new excitement towards learning
- Better listening and communication skills
- Improved ability to follow directions
- Improved reading abilities
- Better academic performance
What can you do to help?
- Ensure that your child has good attendance. Success with Fast ForWord requires consistent effort.
- Make sure your child knows that you value his/her participation in the program. Acknowledge their successes!
- Meet with your child’s therapist to discuss improvements.